Friday, August 26, 2011

The Call

"God answer you on the day you crash,
The name God-of-Jacob put you out of harm's reach,
Send reinforcements from Holy Hill,
Dispatch from Zion fresh supplies,
Exclaim over your offerings,
Celebrate your sacrifices, 
Give you what your HEART DESIRES,
Accomplish your plans.


When you win, we plan to raise the roof
and lead the parade with our banners.
May all your wishes come true!


That clinches it - HELP'S coming!
An ANSWER's on the way!
Everthing's  going to work out!"


- Psalm 20:1-6


I pray this over each and every one of you. Everyone who enters into the hard times, in trying times, during trials and tribulations...for THIS is a path worth walking. THIS is a story worth being told. Your life is being penned by the greatest author in history.

It might get worse before it get's easier. There might SEEM TO be more darkness before there's light. Beloved the truth is He didn't ask our wants He asks for our TRUSTHe is the one who knows our hearts and minds better than we do.

"Blessed is the man who TRUSTS the Lord,
Whose trust IS THE LORD."
- Jeremiah 17:7


"I don't think the way you think.
The way you work isn't the way I work
For as the sky soars high above earth,
So the way I work surpasses the way you work,
and the way I think is beyond the way you think."
- Isaiah 55:8-9

Can you trust Him with your life? Can you allow Him to take over so that His work can be done? I know that all of you out there have AMAZING CALLS. Some of you have heard that call so intimately; the desire of your heart so aligned with Him...but the resistance WITHIN is working so hard against it. Why do we let flesh have a voice? I do it - I get frustrated and wish so many times I could throw my hands up. Beloved the call is YOURS and only yours - no one can do it for you; NO ONE can do it like you. You are individually made. Specifically created for this time, place, and purpose - as it says in Esther "For such a time as this". Now, God will make provisions for those people you would have touched - He will not allow those people to be missed because you were stubborn. Oh, but what you could have experienced...

Our lives aren't just for others to experience, we learn as others learn.

"Give AWAY your life; you'll find life given BACK, but not merely given back - given back with bonus and blessing." - Luke 6:37

Keep walking beloved. Hold your head high and depend on Him the entire time. The broken are worth it - we're all broken and YOU were worth it.


"My head is high, God, held high;
I'm looking to you, God;
No hangdog skulking for me.


I've thrown my lot in with you...
Take me by the hand;
Lead me down the path of truth..."
- Psalm 25

All my love,
Ray

1 comment:

  1. I needed to read this today, daughter. This morning has already been a struggle, and I ask, "Why, Lord? Why do things have to be this way?" I need to keep running to God and asking for wisdom, help, and rest. The thing is--He's always there, always waiting, always ready to give me counsel, always! God bless you. Mom

    ReplyDelete